Sunday, July 15, 2018

Live in the Moment with the 15th challenge at Let's get Sketchy.......


Today on my blog the 2nd reveal for july 2018 at the Let's get Sketchy blog, again a reveal with a great sketch made by Brenshevia!! For my design I used the gorgeous paper collection "Anthology" from Kaisercraft..........the Anthology collection is an eclectic collage of antique florals and sketched entomological drawings teamed with vintage ephemera and deep warm textures will add a touch of old world charm to your next project.
For my base I used a designsheet from the Anthology Collection "Botanist" for the torned border on my design I used the designsheet "Herbs"!! On top of that I made my design with a colored photo, collectables and stickers from the same collection....




Most of the item's I increased with some chipboard to get a better result, on the snapshot you can see what I mean...... 

To get all of this I used this amazing sketch from Brenshevia



I hope you like my design-layout but most of all I hope I gave you enough inspiration to join us at Let's get Sketchy and work with this amazing sketch! So if you like sketches and you want to be challenged make sure you pop on over to our blog. You can win amazing prizes!!

Thanks for stopping by, take care and I will see you soon......

1 comment: