Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Ocean Breeze Cards with DCWV part 2.....

Today I want to show you 1 special cards I designed for DCWV, and 
I used again the gorgeous Ocean Breeze Stack,
it's gorgeous with lots of Anchors, Sailboots, Whales, Steering Wheels all printed in
amazing colors like blue, white, silver and a very special sea color pink!!!


This line is so great to work with, everything fits together....

For the base I used Bazzill white cardstock, the sizes of these cards are 8"x 6",
de size of the first layer is 3.6"x 5.5"
So as you can see I used this time a whale figure and 1 pink tekst strip.
The Whale in my card contains a quote, I love this quote.... 


Isn't he gorgous.....and he fits perfectly in all ocean or sea project. It is very
unfortunate that these Stacks ar not sold in the Netherlands.

 Thanks for stopping by please leave your valued comments they are much appreciated.

No comments: