Monday, January 11, 2016

Love with Let's get Sketchy.....

Hello everyone, its Astrid again with another reveal featuring our fabulous 
sketches at Let's get Sketchy.
The first sketch 2016 for team B is made by Laëticia, unfortunately Laëticia is no longer 
a member of LGS but she left us some pretty awesome sketches.
See for your selfs, isn't a challenge, well for me it is, over and over again she 
challenges everybody to the most extreme levels.

Laëticia sketch....

My take on this gorgeous sketch "Love...."



For my take I didn't use the standard 12"x 12" cardstock but I toke half 6"x 12" also a 
challenge for me. It feels like you are making a banner.
For this tiny layout I used the gorgeous paper collection "Home for the Holidays "
designed by Maja Design!!!
Bazzill white Cardstock, dies from Cheery Linn and Memory Box. 

 

No comments: