Thursday, January 14, 2016

Ocean Breeze Cards with DCWV part 1.....

O Wow DCWV has a great stack and the call it Ocean Breeze Stack....
it's gorgeous with lots of Anchors, Sailboots, Whales, Steering Wheels all printed in
amazing colors like blue, white, silver and a very special sea color pink!!!

Today I want to show you 2 special cards I designed for DCWV, and maby
you can quess what colors I used.....well let me tell you....
Real Navy colors....dark blue with white and a little bit of silver....


This line is so great to work with, everything fits together....

For the base I used Bazzill white cardstock, the sizes of these cards are 8"x 6",
de size of the first layer is 3.6"x 5.5"
The journaling card on top kept is on size, the white edge to the journaling card is 
cardstock. To the more silvery card I added one item extra.......
a silvery tekst strip....also from the Ocean Breeze Stack - DCWV.

The cards are very easy and fast to make and thats what I like!! I also want to 
show you some snap shot. So than you can see the card a little bit closer.



I hope you liked them, thanks for watching, see you soon!!!!

No comments: