Sunday, May 24, 2015

Insta Photo Fun - A little Thing called LOVE with DCWV.......

Hi to you all, today I want to show you a super fun project
called Insta Photo Fun!!!! It's a real pleasure to work with those gorgeous
Mini Album's  and the specialy made Mini Album paper-collections.


In this project I let you see that you can combine
2 different styles of paper.

1 modern & 1 vintage style,what I never had expected that it looks
pretty Amazing!!!


I made my own backgrounds for the DCWV inserts, for the front side I only
used a die-cut element, the back side I will use for a photo....
1 with a vintage appearance.


See how gorgeous the DCWV Vintage Essentials Stack is, I distressed the edges
so they highlighted more in the DCWV inserts.

Let's have a closer look!!


I hope you like my second Insta Photo Fun DCWV project.
Thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

Used materials : 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super mooi album astrid!