Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Celebrate New Live with 3Quarter Designs......


 Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for 3Quarter Designs using an Lovely Collection " Birthday Wishes".

Love the soft tones, for both girls and boys!! 
This is my first design with this collection and if I say so myself, this is enough for me. There are a few themes that I can't handle. For example, layouts with the theme birthday, Christmas and beach and sea are not for me. I don't get any inspiration from this. 
 
 
For this layout I used het thema Celebrate new live, the photo I used is a photo when my youngest daughter was expecting here first newborn son.
 
 
I thought as much as possible in the trend of cake, presents, flags, cuddly toys and balloons. 
I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from 3Quarter Design, paper collection are a lot of fun to play with.
 
 

Thanks for watching, take care and I hope to see you next time.

No comments: