Thursday, October 10, 2024

Sisters with Scrapaholics Chipboard.....

 

Today a new design for Schapaholics Chipboard, a design with great chipboard elements like SC Vine Flourisch Frame, SC Flourisch Set no.10 and SC Shine - Sparkle - Smile Title.
 
All the Chipboard elements I edited with Ranger/Timholtz Distress Ink Scattered Straw and Vintage Photo.
 

For my design paper I used ABstudio the Diva Collection, all the flowers and branches I fussy cut myself for this collection.


 

I love working with the chipboard elements from Scrapaholics Chipboard and then combine it with the scrapbook collections from ABstudio. The are so amazing together.



See for your self how beautiful the color are from this collection and the match so perfectly the distress ink colors from Ranger/TimHoltz.



I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from Scrapaholics Chipboard, and that you can match these chipboard elements/mini albums and design paper with almost all manufacturers.

 
Thanks for watching, take care and I hope to see you next time.

 




No comments: