Sunday, October 13, 2024

I love the Rain with 3Quarter Designs.....

 

Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for 3Quarter Designs using an amazing Collection " Tomorrow's Rainbow"

    In contrast to my first project this is a more rainy design, just like the sunny designs the rainy designs also brings beautiful colors. As I said with my previous design with this collection you can go two ways. I say to myself this keeps it exciting!!


    Beautiful embellishments complete the design, from frogs to rain boots, from mushrooms to raindrops, from beautiful bright flowers to flying butterflies.



 I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from 3Quarter Design, paper collection are a lot of fun to play with.

Thanks for watching, take care and I hope to see you next time.

No comments: