Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Forever Beautiful with Scrapaholics Chipboard........

 

 Today a new design for Schapaholics Chipboard, a design with great chipboard elements like SC Fairy Wings, SC Cogs and a Title SC Beautiful. All edited with Ranger/Timholtz Distress Ink and Finnabair Metalic Wax. For my design paper I used ABstudio, Flowers from 49 and Market and a wooden cross because of religion.

Besides this being a designwork layout this is also an assignment for Hermine such a sweet woman who I have known for over 30 years and whose daughter passed away in 2019. The photo I used for this design is a photo that was taken a few hours before she passed away. So for Hermine this photo is very important!!


    All elements on my layout are raised with cardboard to create more effect in a layout, but also so that you can process more elements underneath each other.


    I love designing for Tracey from Scrapaholics Chipboard, the quality of the chipboard elements is great and can be edited with almost many mediums but the original color of the chipboard elements is also great. More and more new chipboard elements appear in her webshop. At the moment the shaker are very hot. In addition to the chipboard elements she also designs great paper lines of which two are available on the market. I hope that more will follow in the future. But also that I can work for her for a very long time. Thanks Tracey for choosing me as a DT-er!!

I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from Scrapaholics Chipboard, and that you can match these chipboard elements/mini albums and design paper with almost all manufacturers.
Thanks for watching, take care and I hope to see you next time.