Sunday, September 29, 2024

SunShine with 3Quarter Designs......

 
Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for 3Quarter Designs using an amazing Collection "Tomorrow's Rainbow" with amazing colours.
 
This collection has an amazing color range. 3Quarter Design delivers great inspiring collections month after month, a must-have for every scrapbooker.

For my design SunShine used a photo of a Animation photo that was converted into a photo. It is a picture of a little girl with a baby deer who give each other so much love that the sun appears.

 
Tomorrow's Rainbow is a collection that you can't miss and if possible definitely worth buying. Too bad for my Dutch viewers but the collections of 3Quarter Designs are not yet available in the Netherlands

 
In this collection you will not only find Rainy designs but also sunny designs. So you can go two ways with this collection.

I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from 3Quarter Design, paper collection are a lot of fun to play with.

Thanks for watching, take care and I hope to see you next time.

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

Astrid i love this design