Monday, January 9, 2023

A Winter Breeze in a Mason Jar with Scrapaholics Chipboard...

 

Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for Scrapaholics Chipboard, for this design I used a beautiful chipboard mini album - SC Mason Jar Album I painted the chipboard mini album with Martha Stewart Crafts "Pearl" acrylic craft paint. I gave this mini album an extra coat of Martha Stewart Crafts "Glitter" acrylic craft paint, which gave the mini album extra sparkle.


For this design I used design paper from ABstudio "Breeze of the Forrest" with a lot of fussy cutting and layers.

The flowers I made with a die, painted the edges with Martha Stewart Crafts "Glitter" acrylic craft paint for an extra sparkle.

Some Snapshots:    

 

I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from Scrapaholics Chipboard, and that you can match these chipboard elements/mini albums with almost all manufacturers.  Thanks for watching, take care and I hope to see you next time.  

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

What a amazing design I love dis