Thursday, January 19, 2023

Always wear your Invisible Crown with Scrapaholics Chipboard...

 

 Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for Scrapaholics Chipboard, for this design I used a beautiful chipboard element SC - Invisible Crown and Life Moments Word set. I painted the chipboard elements with Martha Stewart Crafts "Pearl" acrylic craft paint.


Designpaper, Flowers, Chipboard Bits, Ephemera Bits, Tag's, Laser Cut Outs and Rubons all from the amazing "Vintage Artistry Serenity Collection designed by 49andMarket.


    A beautiful chipboard title that you can edit in so many ways or keep it natural.
    I painted it with Martha Stewart Acrylic craft paint "pearl", if you use this color on a brownish chipboard it will turn silver.

Some Snapshots : 


 

I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from Scrapaholics Chipboard, and that you can match these chipboard elements with almost all manufacturers.  Thanks for watching, take care and I hope to see you next time.

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

What a beautiful design, I love the colors and howe everything lights up