Saturday, August 20, 2022

The Past with Scrapaholics Chipboard....

Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for Scrapaholics Chipboard, for this design I used beautiful chipboard element SC - Memoirs Cogs, SC - My Tribe Arrow and SC - Fairy Wings. 

I edited the chipboard elements with Rust Effect Paste from Finnabair, making the appearance look a bit weathered / rusty. Which fits very well with Vintage / Heritage photos. 
    I edited the background with a stencil and the effect fits from the collection of Finnabair an extra layer that shines through the design.

In the design I also have the old clock of the Memoirs Collection Cutouts. This line is specially designed by Tracey and certainly stands out in the gigantic products of Scrapaholics Chipboard.

In addition to all these old elements, I have chosen a background from the ABstudio collections, the olive colors flowers come from the 49andMarket collection, which completes the picture again and 3 large manufacturers are forged into 1 whole 

 Some Snapshots :

I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from Scrapaholics Chipboard, and that you can match these chipboard elements with almost all manufacturers.  Thanks for watching, see you next time.

2 comments:

Liesbeth said...

I love this, it look like something old and authentiek. Gorgeous!

Marjolijn van Elsberg said...

So, so beautiful. I love it!!!