Friday, August 19, 2022

Moodboard Challenge August 2022 with Scrapaholics Chipboard....

 Beach - Sand - Waves.

Hi Crafty Friends!, Today I want to show you my take on the  Scrapaholics Chipboard Moonboard August 2022, for this design I used beautiful chipboard element SC Seashells, SC Sea Grass 2, SC Coral Pieces 2, SC Beach Word Set, SC Old Fence and SC Hot Air Balloon Set. I painted the Scrapaholics Chipboard Beach Word Set with Folkart black acrylic paint, I edited the starfish with designpaper from the ABstudio cream collection, I edited all other chipboard elements with Metallique Wax from Finnabair.

For my design I used in addition to chipboard elements from Scrapaholics Chipboard, Bazzill cardstock, ABstudio Cream collection and 49andMarket flowers.
 

    In the picture you see my granddaughter Jealee Diana 4 years old and on the beach for the first time. 

 

    I kept the layout a bit playful with a lot of chipboard elements that are of great importance for a 4 year old girl.

Some Snapshots :



I hope you like my take on the moodboard challenge @ Scrapaholics Chipboard August 2022, I've you want to join us you can place your entry in the Scrapaholics Chipboard Open Studio at Facebook. Thanks for visiting my blog, take care and I will see you soon.

1 comment:

Liesbeth Van Bussel said...

What a beautiful design and a lovely girl