Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Enjoy life with Scraoaholics Chipboard.....

 

 Hi Crafty Friends!, Today I want to show you a new design for Scrapaholics Chipboard, for this design I used beautiful chipboard element SC-Life moments Word Set. I kept the chipboard piece from Scrapaholics Chipboard his original color. I love this color, the brownish color returns in the stamen / heart of the flower.

I combined the scrapaholics chipboard element with a great manufacturer  "49andMarket", design paper from the Vintage Artistry Teal Collection, Rub-ons from the Spectrum Sherbet Tidal Wave, Vintage Artistry Teal and Mango and Vintage Artistry Sky and Navy, Washi tape from the Vintage Artistry Sky, Flowers from the Majestic Bouquet-Midnight the frames that I have incorporated in my design I have cut from packaging material also from the 49andMarket Vintage Artistry Teal Ephemera Stack.


    There is a lot to see in the background of this layout, namely cardstock, design paper, washi tape, rub-on / transfer, if you mix this together you get a lot of pressure that you don't want to know, so I kept my composition very calm.

    With a black and white photo of my youngest daughter "Chimène, some flowers and 1 chipboard element you come a long way and you keep the peace.


    It is really great to work with the right scrapbook products it gives so much satisfaction, all the products I have used in this layout are so great you can hardly stop. It's even like that with me at least I just want more!!

 

I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from Scrapaholics Chipboard, and that you can match these chipboard elements with almost all manufacturers.  Thanks for watching, see you next time.

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

It's very beautiful, i am so proud off you