Sunday, July 10, 2022

Dream Big - Find your Way - Wild & Free with Scrapaholics Chipboard....

Today I want to show you a new design for Scrapaholics Chipboard and I used the amazing Boho Word Set No.2 This design is a little bit different than normal, I made a combination of Clean and Simple en Romantic with flowers.

Romantic: Flowers, Leave's, Crystals, Hearts, Lace and Glitter.

Clean and Simple: Designpaper, original color Chipboard pieces from Scrapaholics Chipboard, Text-Strips.

In my design you can see a photo of my oldest and beautiful son Bo Rohanie how's Dreaming Big but can hardly find his way because he is still Wild and Free and that's no problem because his time will come!! 

 I love the original color of the Scrapaholics Chipboard pieces they don't need anymore color then it's own. The flowers in my design are from Prima Marketing Flirty Fleur collection. The text strips are van the Tim Holtz IdeaOlogy collection - love them!

I almost forgot an importent detail from my design - designpaper...Crate Paper / Maggi Holmes, the desigpapers I used are from 3 different collection I've think but the are great to do a Clean and Simple layout. It's a little strange to use those 3 different manufacturers but something in me said try it and see what happens.

Even If I say it myself "it's not bad" It's not bad at all, It was again quite a challenge for myself. At first it was going to be a Mixed Media project but at the first layer of Heavy Gesso I thought "NO" this isn't going to be it and threw the whole mess away.

Well I hope you like this design as much as I do and that you see this design as a source of inspiration for your own Clean and Simple / Romantic layout. I hope to see you again soon and thank you on behalf off the party committee for taking a look on my blog.

 

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

What a gorgeous design and what a beautiful picture from your amazing son! He will find his way