Sunday, January 31, 2021

Summertime

 

Today I want to show you mij new design with the amazing Summertime collection from Maja Design. A collection with lot's of red, green and blue colours....de colours I like when I'm scrapbooking. 

From the collection Summertime I used for this design the next designpaper sheets,  Light Scrarlet bs, Is allways the best and Smell the roses. I combined those 3 sheets with a lot of 49 and Market Flowers, Prima Marketing doiley's and Melissa Frances Ribbon Snaps.

I used two gorgeous photo's from my granddaughter Jealee Diana how was ready for the beach!!



I used multiple layers for this design but I also used some clear gesso to create some background on the last layer and on my background layer.


 


I really had a lot of fun making this design but it took me a long time to finish this piece because most of the time I had my granddaughter over for a visit because her mom had to go to work or she wanted to do something nice with her boyfriend. 


I hope I have inspired you with this layout, to create something beautiful with amazing collections from Maja Design, flowers from 49 and Market, embellisments van some different manufactures and some home made gems.

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope to see you soon, bye bye....take care!


No comments: