Sunday, October 4, 2020

You Rock......

 

Today I want to show you mij new design with the amazing Denim & Friends from Maja Design. A collection with lot's of blue colours and brown colours....de colours I like when I'm scrapbooking. 

From the collection Denim & Friends I used for my base the design sheet "Guy's in Jeans and for the layers I used the design sheet "Wood". I combined these two sheets with lots of Prima Marketing flowers from te Darcelle collection, chipboard from Snipart, cheesecloth and embellisments......

I used a gorgeous photo from my oldest daughter "Sharon's" face, the photo has a smokey appearance!!



I used multiple layers for this design, each layer is raised with cardboard, so that you can put flowers or embellisments in between..... I simply removed the title of this design from a text strip that you can find under every design sheet.




 I really love the colours from the Darcelle collection they are a great match for the Maja Design collection. I was searching for the Prima Marketing Darcelle paper collection 12" x 12" on the internet but I can't find it anymore.....

 


I hope I have inspired you with this layout, to create something beautiful with amazing collections from Maja Design and Prima Marketing. Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope to see you soon, bye bye....take care!


 

No comments: