Sunday, April 7, 2024

Happy Spring with 3Quarter Designs.......

 

Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for 3Quarter Designs using a amazing Collection "Heavenly Wildflowers". The colors and flower die-cuts are amazing. 

The collections from 3Quarter Design are for 2024 double sided, so double the fun in your designwork!!

 
    This time I tried to attach all the layers in my design with a mixed media medium or glue, I just can't manage it, everything warps or bubbles. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Of course, I am not a mixed media artist either.
 

 
I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from 3Quarter Design, paper collection are a lot of fun to play with.
 

 
Thanks for visiting my blog, take care and I hope to see you soon.

1 comment: