Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Bee Invited to our Bumble Bee Party with 3Quarter Designs.......

 

  Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for 3Quarter Designs using an amazing Collection "Bee Happy". Love the yellow and purple colours in this collection.


 Bee Happy is linked to the theme of bees. I have added another theme and that is Party. Thats the reason why I made a big invitation card and not a layout this time. The colours are so great and well matched.



Love the detail in this collection, the maison jars with the honny in it and the bee's in front of the glass.


I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from 3Quarter Design, paper collection are a lot of fun to play with.



Thanks for visiting my blog, take care and I hope to see you soon.

 

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

Stunning I love the colors