Sunday, November 12, 2023

Merry Christmas Beautiful You with 3Quarter Designs.....

 

 Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for 3Quarter Designs using a amazing Collection "Fairytale Christmas". The colours are great. 

A design with designpaper, die-cuts, paper flowers and fabric flowers. In this collection you find a lots of soft christmas tones.

 

 I chose a quiet background so that the 2nd layer comes forward more.

    With the exception of the background, I then increased 
all layers with cardboard. 
 

    I think the photo I used for this design is so beautiful, the photo has a smokey glow. The Doberman the most intriguing dog in the world, a family could not wish for a better dog.

I want to remind you again that this is not my dog, found the picture on the internet.

I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from 3Quarter Design, paper collection are a lot of fun to play with.

Thanks for visiting my blog, take care and I hope to see you soon.