Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Wilderness Adventures with Scrapaholics Chipboard.....

 

Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for Scrapaholics Chipboard, for this design I used beautiful chipboard elements SC Doilies, SC Decorative Scroll Frame and SC Latice Pieces.

I edited the Chipboard Elementen with Earthtone Embossing Powder from WoW!, I edited the SC Doilies with nothing I left them natural!!



I used for my designpaper an amazing collection from 3Quarter Designs "Wilderness Adventures". It's a pity that these collections are not available in the Netherlands!


Flowers in this design are handmade, the heart of the flower are plastic microbeads. Mini roses from the Scrapaholics Chipboard collection are incorporated here and there in the design.

I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from Scrapaholics Chipboard, and that you can match these chipboard elements/mini albums and design paper with almost all manufacturers.

Thanks for watching, take care and I hope to see you next time.