Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Utopian Fantasy Part 2. with 3Quater Designs.....

 

 Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for 3Quarter Designs using a amazing Collection "Utopian Fantasy". For this design I used a image from the collection, a beautiful elf/fairy that I had to use to complete this layout.

    I love the range of colors, light pink, light blue, mint green, fucsia, purple you name it you can't imagine whether this collection contains the color.

 
  I made the flowers in this design myself using a die. The heart of the flower contains a pearl bead.

I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from 3Quarter Design, paper collection are a lot of fun to play with.

Thanks for visiting my blog, take care and I hope to see you soon.

1 comment: