Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Bloom Bright with 3Quarter Designs...

 

Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for 3Quarter Designs using a amazing Collection "Sunflower Elixer". I love those different kind of yellow tones.

A design with designpaper, die-cuts, paper flowers and fabric flowers. Sunflowers don't give me a summer feeling but an autumn feeling. That's why I choose foto with a sunny autumn vibe.


    I chose a quiet background so that the 2nd layer 
comes forward more.
    With the exception of the background, I then increased 
all layers with cardboard.
    The flowers are also raised so that you can also slide 
elements under them.


Love those yellow and green colours, those colours give me a spring but also a autumn feeling

Some Snapshots: 



I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from 3Quarter Design, paper collection are a lot of fun to play with.

Thanks for visiting my blog, take care and I hope to see you soon.

 

2 comments:

Marjolijn van Elsberg said...

En weer een plaatje, zowel het dametje op de foto als de lay-out!

Liesbeth said...

Summer vipes very beautiful