Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Remember Today...

 

I love the Maja Design blue colours in combination with soft pink flowers and raw Laser Cut Shapes from 49 and Market, Prima Marketing vine (old collection) and resin and a little bit of lace!

For this design I used 1 sheet from the Girls and Denim Collection "Romantic Blouse" and 1 sheet from the Summertime Collection "Glittering Water".


 

At one part of my background I used Clear Gesso from Prima Marketing with a gorgeous stencil named Swirly Florals. I really love the outcome because I thought that I used white gesso in stead of clear gesso.

As you can see I used a Prima Marketing Vine from a very old collection, I love the beads that are attached to it.



 And what about the flowers, chipboard, resin and lace....Yammie!! They all fit perfectly with each other.



Working with stencil, gesso, a lot of flowers etc etc is so totally new for me and It will take more time for me to finisch my design. I hope I have inspired you with this layout, to create something beautiful with amazing collections from Maja Design, flowers - chipboard from 49 and Market and some items from Prima Marketing.

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope to see you soon, bye bye....take care!  

No comments: