Monday, October 15, 2018

Family with the 15th challenge @ Let's get Sketchy.......


Today on my blog the second reveal for october 2018 at the Let's get Sketchy blog, again a reveal with a great sketch made by Brenshevia!! For my design I used the gorgeous paper collection Stargazer from Kaisercraft. I love this collection, a lot a bleu colors, great collectables and design sheets!


The placed my photo in the centre of my design, the photo is in between borders, if you see the sketch you will notice that I made them higher and distress them. Instead of placing strips of design paper vertically in my design I placed them horizontal.

For my title I used a chipboard piece, I edited this piece with clear gesso and heavy gesso. I don't know what went wrong but it looks like it has been crackled!!
  
Family is the title of my page, the chipboard piece I used is allmost 30 cm long.....am very fond of these chipboard pieces!! They are from Creative Embellisments....

In de borders I placed some collectables to create some gorgeous flowers!!!

To ge all of this I used this amazing sketch from Brenshevia...


I hope you like my design-layout but most of all I hope I gave you enough inspiration to join us at Let's get Sketchy and work with this amazing sketch! So if you like sketches and you want to be challenged make sure you pop on over to our blog. You can win amazing prizes!!



Thanks for stopping by, take care and I will see you soon......

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

I love the colors and design!!! Stunning layout Astrid ❤