Wednesday, January 4, 2017

P.S. I love you with Scrapplezier......

Today I want to share with you a card,  I designed this card especially for Scrapplezier. For this design I used one of the latest paper collection from Kaisercraft "P.S. I Love You". This collection contains dusty pinks and deep shades of grey, our P.S. I Love You
collection is for the true romantic at heart. Like a perfect love story, the papers in this range will set your heart aflutter. Just in time for Valentine's Day, this collection will inspire declarations of undying love and devotion. 
  

The first layer is White Bazzill Cardstock and is the base of my card, the second layer is a piece of the dessin sheet "Courtship" 
Before I started with the decoration I stuck a piece of chipboard in the middle of the card, I did this because I wanted to increase my embellisments.


For my embellisments I choose Prima Marketing flowers, resins and Say It in Crystals, Kaisercraft P.S. I Love You collectables and white organza Ribbon. 



I hope I gave you some inspiration with what you can do with this gorgeous new paperline from Kaisercraft, I can tell you It's amazing to work with it!!!
Thanks for stopping by and take care......