Wednesday, January 18, 2017

P.S. I Love You Layout with Scrapplezier.nl

Today I want to share with you a Layout,  I designed this card especially for Scrapplezier. For this design I used one of the latest paper collection from Kaisercraft "P.S. I Love You". This collection contains dusty pinks and deep shades of grey, our P.S. I Love You collection is for the true romantic at heart.


For this design I used one sheet of dessin paper, because the sheet is double sided you get a two color base. In the collection they named this sheet "Relationship" The red part with Musical Notes has a size of 15 cm x 28.5 cm and the black part wit swirls has a size of 10 cm x 28.5 cm. Where the colors overflow I started my design. 


My design consists of just P.S. I Love You collectables only the frame with the picture in it is from the collection "Blue Bay



I hope you like my design and my inspiration.. Thanks for stopping by and take care!!