Monday, December 19, 2016

Loved with Let get Sketchy......

Hello everyone,

Today a new Reveal at Let's get Sketchy with a new fabulous sketch!!  
For this reveal we had to work with an amazing sketch from Brenshevia.... 

Can you believe it we are almost at die end of this year, for me the 
most wonderfull time of the year. 
But for this sketch I didn't want to scrap with christmas collection's 
I had to use the amazing new Crate Paper collection from Magie Holmes "Gather"
They are so gorgeous, so Amazing!!!

Loved..... 


For this 12x12 inch layout I used the dessin paper "favorite" from the Crate Paper Gather collection, white cardstock, die-cuts Ephemera, stickers and chipboard from the Crate Paper Gather Collection.




To get all of this I used this gorgeous sketch


 So as you can see I turned the sketch and made it my own.....

I hope that I gave you enough inspiration with my take on the sketch at Let get Sketchy, so if you like sketches and you want to be challenged, make sure you pop on over to LGS and take your change to win this month's amazing prize!!

Thanks for stopping by en see you next time...... 

2 comments:

Cynthia van der Wilk said...

Wat een mooie layout. Fijne feestdagen en een gezond 2017.

Liesbeth said...

Beautyfull