Monday, December 12, 2016

Holiday Fun.......

Today I want to share with you a Christmas layout, my youngest daughter "Chimème"
was busy trying to make all preparations for the biggest party of the year!!
And you really need to know it was the middle of summer, 32 degrees celsius but she
didn't mind I needed the pictures!!


For this layout I used the gorgeous paper collection "Silver Bells" from Kaisercraft 
a collection with sweet light pink - light blue and silver dessins.
For my background I used white Bazzill cardstock because the colors of the collection
stand there so good, so bright and so beautiful!!


I gave the photo an old fashion look which combines much nicer with the paper
collection "Silver Bells" and collectables from Kaisercraft....



With this layout I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and most off all an
Amazing and Healthy 2017!!