Saturday, December 5, 2015

Let's get Sketchy - "My One Word" Blog Hop....

Welcome to the Lets Get Sketchy/Picture This “ My One Word” Blog Hop!!
  
You should have come from Marie's blog.
If you have stumbled across this by chance and want to play along then you 
can head back to the Let's Get Sketchy site to start at the beginning and to start 
collecting your challenge words. These words should be bolded on each 
DT member’s blog.

The word I chose for my project is “CREATE” and what better way to show it 
than with A mixed media project.
 I used this wonderful collection of papers from 7 Dots Studio , "Nature Walk" 
along with a few other odds and ends to come up with this beautiful tag.


Sometimes I love to do something complete different than I use to do, 
for this project I have learned somethings myself throught You-Tube.
I looks o so easy but it isn't, for this project I used 3 layers of tags, gesso, ink, stamps,
die-cuts, stickers, flowers, burlap, pearls, ribbon and micro beads.


I hope you can see through the snap shots what I did, and maby you will get inspired to 
create something complete different than you use to do.


Next up on the hop is Karrie, make sure you hop on over to her blog to check out her 
wonderful inspiration she has for you. Don’t forget, each team member has a 
word hidden someone on their page that forms a great quote so make sure you grab 
all the words for your chance at an extra prize!

My word(s) is creativity. I made it easy for you 

 Remember to play along in our hop challenge to win the wonderful prize from 
our sponsor, Creative Embellishments!
 If you get lost along the way, head on back over to 
Let’s Get Sketchy for the line up!

3 comments:

Roberta; mother of 4, GiGi to 1 said...

I love this tag!! My favorite part is the fibers that resemble a bird nest!

Jacqui said...

Such a gorgeous tag!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous tag! I love all the details and texture.