Friday, December 25, 2015

A Christmas Card for Helena ---- Winter Love....

Today I want to share with you a Christmas Card I made for my TeamLeader at work.
Why Helena....well she is always so excited about my work but she was there for 
me when I had a difficult time at work.

For this card I used a video tutorial because I'm not really a card maker!! 
For this card I used the gorgeous paper collection from Maja Design 
"Home for the Holidays"


In addition to the beautiful collection of Maja Design I also used Tresor the Luxe ribbon, 
Prima Marketing flower, Tim Holtz idea-ology Snowflakes and Sizzix Thinlits Dies -
Tim Holtz Alterations.

Here some snap shots of my work.....




 Thanks for stopping by!!!  I hope you liked my Christmas Card and 
remember to leave some love and click on the blogger link to follow the blog! 

Merry Christmas.......

No comments: