Thursday, November 26, 2015

JOY with DCWV................

Today I want to promoot and share with you my JOY project that I made 
for my GDT spot at DCWV....
There for I used the new Christmas WallDecals (self-adhesive) and 
3 letters made of cardboard.

The Christmas WallDecals are gorgeous and you can use them on all kind of 
surfaces - materials. 


First I painted the Cardboard letters white with Arcrylic paint, make sure that it is 
pure white, when everthing is dry I mounted the Christmas WallDecals on to the 
front side of the letters. After that I used spray adhesive on the sides 
I want to edit with powder snow.  

Powder Snow is very easy to use and gives a stunning effect. 
It's shiny and looks like real snow.

At last I want to show you another snap shot of my Christmas decoration


 Thanks for stopping by!!!  I hope you liked my Christmas decoration project and 
remember to leave some love and click on the blogger link to follow the blog!
 

No comments: