Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Christmas Stockings with DCWV......

A Christmas stocking is an empty sock or sock-shaped bag that is hung on
Christmas eve so that Santa Claus can fill it with small toys, candy, fruit or 
other small gifts when he arrives. In some Christmas stories, 
the contents of the Christmas stocking are 
the only toys the child receives at Christmas from Santa Claus.
In other stories (and in tradition), some presents are also wrapped up in wrapping paper 
and placed under the Christmas tree.
Some people even put their Christmas stocking by their bedposts so Santa Claus 
can fill it by the bed while they sleep.

A perfect project for my design spot at DCWV, only I made them from 
paper, felt, tags, silver bells and twine....

I used the gorgeous new Christmas Stack  "Oh What Fun" with
traditional Christmas Colors!!

I had a lot of fun making those stockings, they are simple and easy to make.
So if you want to bright up your christmas livingroom this is a project that will do 
the job.... For me, it was the first time to create a Christmas Garland, I finished
the Christmas Garland in a couple of hours!!


Let's take a look at a few socks separatly  






If I may say so - I find them so sweet....

THanks for stopping by!!!  I hope you liked my Christmas project and remember to 
leave some love and click on the blogger link to follow the blog!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wat een gave banner Astrid! Heel erg mooi met alle diecuts. Die zal zeker super leuk staan in huis! Gr Brigitta