Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Sweet Jaylinna Maria Lyla.......

Maybe not everyone know's but I have since june 15th 2015 a new job, my colleagues 
were very curious whether I had other hobbies Besides work.
Of course I have, so I told them about scrapbooking, and maybe you will guess - none of 
them knew what scrapbooking was. So a couple of day's later I showed my work that 
was published in miscellaneous magazines.

One of my colleagues loved my work so much that she asked me If I worked in command
because her dearest friend gave birth to a healthy baby girl!! She wanted something 
different, something special like a birth tile but not the embroidered version!

So what she asked is what I made, I must say I liked it......
See for your self!!!

Sweet Jaylinna Maria Lyla........

For this gorgeous Birth Tile I used the gorgeous collectie "Secret Garden" from 
Graphic 45 with lovely resins and swirls from the Ingvild Bolme collection 
(Prima Marketing)


So as you can see it's a real girly project and that is what my colleagues asked, 
I love playing with girls colors, I don't know why - I think they are my colors as well!!

Let's take you closer and see for you self how gorgeous the colors are and the lovely 
embellisments .....this afternoon I know if see likes it or she don't.
Let's pray for the first one.......



This Birth Tile includes name, birth date, birth time, weight and length.....the Title Sweet 
is a chipboard element from Dusty Attic.....I distressed it with Tim Holtz (Ranger) 
Distress Ink- Tattered Rose.




Lovely chipboard element from the Secret Garden collectie - Graphic 45......
On the picture below you can see a Easter Bunny from the Ingvild Bolme collection - 
Prima Marketing.





I choose the hart balloons because this baby is made out of Love, and a baby get's and 
needs al the love she or he can get....

 Thanks for stopping by!!!  I hope you liked my baby project and remember to leave 
some love and click on the blogger link to follow the blog!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super mooi Astrid! WAt een geweldig cado is dat geworden. Die zal zeker in de smaak zijn gevallen.