Friday, October 16, 2015

Happy Day Card with DCWV...........

Hi Everone,

Today I want to share my take on the DCWV Stack O-Halic october 2015.
Very sorry I was not on time with submutting,  but that does not mean you can't see my take.
For this DCWV STack O-Halic challenge we had to use a gorgeous sketch, 
for my take I used the DCWV Happy day Stack.

Always Forever

With this card I also decorated an envelope, only the inside of this envelope I
fitted with DCWV Happy day Stack!!

The card Stack O-Halic Sketch is a clean and simple sketch but it is a nice one, 
see for your self!!

The Original Sketch

I'm not really a card maker, but wanted my contribution to the Stack O-Halic October 2015

Here some snapshot of my Stack O-Halic Card


The Happy Day Stack is really beautiful a lot of pink and gold in de form of dots and stripes etc, 
but also romantic flowers en handwritten golden lines, also on this designpaper
 you will find golden dots. I love it.......

For this project I used a standard card & envelope (craft), DCWV Happy Day Stack,
Kaisercraft pearl strip, Prima Marketing flower, ScrapBerry metal butterfly.

Thanks for stopping by,  remember to leave some love and click on the blogger 
link to follow the blog!

No comments: