Monday, September 16, 2024

Tomorrow's Rainbow Tag with 3Quarter Designs.....

 

Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for 3Quarter Designs using an amazing Collection " Tomorrow's Rainbow"

    Mini Tags are not my specialty but if the embellishments are good this can work out well for me!!

 
    Doors, butterflies, stones and plants predominate here....

    I often wished I had a front door like that, such a romantic way to enter. 

 
    I have a habit of adding the manufacturer's logo to almost all my designs, as well as the name of the collection.

I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from 3Quarter Design, paper collection are a lot of fun to play with.

Thanks for watching, take care and I hope to see you next time.

No comments: