Saturday, July 20, 2024

Remember with Scrapaholics Chipboard......

 

 Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for Scrapaholics Chipboard, for this design I used beautiful chipboard elements Filmstrips and Branche Set 3.

I edited the Chipboard Branche Set 3 with a layer of Martha Stewart Acrylic Craft Paint White Satin an a layer of Finnabair Metallique Wax "Bronze Age". The Chipboard Filmstrips I left them Natural.

For my designpaper I choose the collection "The Krafted Newspapers Bundle 1" from ABstudio."

The photo in this design is not a ABstudio Chippie maar a real photo the are the mother and father from my grandmother. It's there marriage photo from 1908 

Amazing chipboard pieces being edited of being naturel makes a design compleet....Love the combination Scrapaholics Chipboard and ABstudio.



I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from Scrapaholics Chipboard, and that you can match these chipboard elements/mini albums and design paper with almost all manufacturers.
 
 
Thanks for watching, take care and I hope to see you next time.

No comments: