Saturday, July 27, 2024

Capture Moments with 3Quarter Designs...........

 

 Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for 3Quarter Designs using an amazing Collection "Capture Moments". This collection has an amazing color range. 3Quarter Design has been around for 6 years and that should be celebrated with a beautiful collection!!! Designs flow straight from your hands!!


    The Caputere Moments collection can be combined very well with both family photos and photos of beautiful buildings or events.

    For my design Capture Moments I used a photo of a drawing that was converted into a photo. It is a picture of a girl that matches the color combination of the collection very well. 

    To finish my design I chose die-cuts from the same collection, so that everything remains in one beautiful whole.


   I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from 3Quarter Design, paper collection are a lot of fun to play with.

Thanks for visiting my blog, take care and I hope to see you soon.