Sunday, March 10, 2024

You are my SunShine with Scrapaholics Chipboard.....

 Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for Scrapaholics Chipboard, for this design I used beautiful chipboard elements You are my sunshine Mushrooms no.2 and Leafy Flourish set 2.

I edited the Chipboard Elementen with 2 layers of gesso, 1 layer of pink craft paint after that I edited a layer of WoW embossing glitter "be mine"

  The design paper/die-cuts I used for this layout comes from 3Quarter Designs "Peacefull Illusions" collection.
 
 
 Chipboard from Scrapaholics are amazing elements to work with, you can edited them with a lot of products but you can also leave them naturel.
 
 
I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from Scrapaholics Chipboard, and that you can match these chipboard elements/mini albums and design paper with almost all manufacturers.
 

Thanks for watching, take care and I hope to see you next time.

2 comments:

Liesbeth said...

Very beautiful

Anonymous said...

Magnifique 😍