Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Altered Embroidery Ring "Spring Mail"with Scrapaholics Chipboard.....

 

 Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for Scrapaholics Chipboard, for this design I used beautiful chipboard elements Trellis Panel and Vintage Mailbox.

I edited the Trellis Panel with 1 layers of heavy gesso and a layer of snowflake embossing tinsel from Ranger. I kept the natural color alive for the Vintage Mailbox. I love the natural color with the teal collection.

  The design paper/die-cuts I used for this altered embroidery ring comes from 49 and Market the "Vintage Artistry Teal" collection.
 
 

    I edited the Embroidery Ring with Heavy Gesso, Color Bloom spray soft teal, Soft Matte Gel, all three from Prima Marketing. Then I applied a layer of gold for which I used foil from 7Gypsies.
 

 Chipboard from Scrapaholics are amazing elements to work with, you can edited them with a lot of products but you can also leave them naturel.
 

I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from Scrapaholics Chipboard, and that you can match these chipboard elements/mini albums and design paper with almost all manufacturers.
 

 Thanks for watching, take care and I hope to see you next time.
 

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

Love this very beautiful