Friday, September 1, 2023

Blush Indulgence Part 1. with 3Quarter Designs...

 

Goodmorning Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for 3Quarter Designs using a amazing Collection "Blush Indulgence".

     The first thing I thought when I saw this collection I thought No not my thing. It's also the collection I picked up last for the month of July. But I really have to withdraw my thoughts because it is really a beautiful collection to work with beautiful black-grey tones, pink and old pink tones, orange gold colored tones .... really you can go many ways in terms of color with this collection.

 

    This time I used a photo of my youngest daughter "Chimène". Always busy taking pictures, singing, tiktok, instagram, own business, her son Akecheta, not to mention she also goes to school. A beautiful busy young mom with many qualities.


I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from 3Quarter Design, paper collection are a lot of fun to play with.

Thanks for visiting my blog, take care and I hope to see you soon.