Friday, March 10, 2023

Everyone has a story with Scrapaholics Chipboard....

 

 Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for Scrapaholics Chipboard, for this design I used a beautiful chipboard element SC - Flourish Set 6, SC - Cog Flourish 2 and SC - Memoirs Collection Cutouts.  I painted the chipboard elements first with Heavy black gesso after that I edit 3 layers of Finnabair Metallique wax "Bronze Age" "Lucky Emerald and "Sweet Rose". I fussy cut the Memoirs cutouts.

 

Designpaper,  tekst strips en diecuts are from an amazing 7 Dots collection "Writers Block", clay cogs are made with a Prima Marketing mould also painted with heavy black gesso, after I edit 1 layer of Finnabair Metallique wax "Bronze Age" Flowers are from the Farm Sweet Farm collection designed by Prima Marketing, I also edit some beats to the design painted with heavy black gesso and 1 layer of Finnabair Metallique wax "Bronze Age" The photo in my design are my mothers granny and grandfather.


Some Snapshots: 

 



I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from Scrapaholics Chipboard, and that you can match these chipboard elements with almost all manufacturers.  Thanks for watching, take care and I hope to see you next time.

  

2 comments:

Liesbeth said...

What a beautiful design and you are look like your Granny

Anonymous said...

What een super gave layout 🤎🤎🤎