Monday, February 20, 2023

It's good to be home with Scrapaholics Chipboard...

Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for Scrapaholics Chipboard, for this design I used beautiful chipboard element SC - Hanging Bird Cage 2, SC Brick Pieces, SC Valentine's Word Set. The Brick Pieces and the Valentine Word Set I edited with acrylic craft paint and Pschhitt yellow spray. The Hanging Bird Cage stayed in his naturel colour.


For the rest of this design I chose design paper from the Pinkfresh studio "Happy Blooms" collection, this collection is a young, fresh and bright collection.The photo I choose is from my youngest daughter "Chimène Silvana" and she loves to come home and spending time with her mother. 


Some Snapshots: 

 I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from Scrapaholics Chipboard, and that you can match these chipboard elements with almost all manufacturers.  Thanks for watching, take care and I hope to see you next time.


1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

What a beautiful design and picture from Chímene