Sunday, February 10, 2019

Precious Moments with The Studio......


Today on my blog my first reveal as a Design Team Member for the Studio Challenges, our first challenge is: design/make a Scraplift of a DT layout from the Studio Blog. For my design I used Bazzill Cardstock and Stargazer from Kaisercraft. After looking at the blog I ended up at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge. My eye immediately fell on Denise's design, the lovely blue colours -- Yammie!! 



For the Tic Tac Toe challenge Denise used 3 items Tic=Heart - Tac=Blue - Toe=Circle, 
I have obtained several elements from Denise's layout and made a design with it. What I like about it is that you can see both challenges in my design. 



For this design I used a photo from my youngest daughter "Chimène", this photo fits perfect with the designpaper. The white background gives the design even more power.



Now that I have shown you my design I hope that I gave you mine interpretation of a Scraplift. Thanks for stopping by, take care and I will see you soon.

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

You make it your own! beautiful