Friday, February 1, 2019

Fearless-Limitless -- Let's get Sketchy February Reveal 2019.....


Today the February Reveal at Let's get Sketchy, as always a great sketch designed by Brenshevia, the inspiration is provided by our amazing Design Team.  For my design I used the gorgeous blue/purple collection Misty Mountains from Kaisercraft.


The sketch is amazing, I took some pit's and pieces and placed them in another way then the sketch.


For my design I used great blue and purple colors from the Misty Mountain collection designed by Kaisercraft. For my foto I used an amazing Dobermann photo with a great text. The collection from Kaisercraft and the Dobermann are both Fearless and Limitless! 

I love this dog breed, at the moment we still have 1 dobermann at home 11 years old but still as vigil as when she was young!!



In every design I love working with heights, collectables and stickers.....




Do you see those eyes, they speak to you, they do not understand fear, and protect their boss until they drop dead.

Now that I have shown you my design I hope that I have given you enough inspiration to go to work with this amazing sketch, if so join us at Let's get Sketchy and win this amazing prize, become a Guest Designer for 1 reveal.

Thanks for stopping by, take care and I will see you soon!!

   

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

Stunning layout Astrid