Monday, November 23, 2015

Christmas Greetings with DCWV......

Today I want to show you my Christmas Greetings Card for DCWV,
I'm not really a card maker but now and then I find it really cool to do. 
For the base I used packaging material, I taped them together. Then I edited the base
with a red-and-white dot design paper.
On the right side of the card you wil see a blue strip with a deer on it, this strip
is 3.5 cm wide.  Against the blue border I attached a half journaling 
card and in the left corner of this journaling card a attached a christmas tree element
 "a deer".  First I thought I hope it wil hold and it deed, 
well as you can see this is not a card that you can send by postmail 
because no envelope will fit. 

 
For this project I used the gorgeous DCWV stack "Oh What Fun", gorgeous red, blue
and ice blue colors a perfect combination for Christmas. 
And o so traditional, I love the deer head I bought this in a very cheap store    
"Action" here in the Netherland.


For the title I used a Lawn Fawn custom craft die, I love those custom dies they are 
very romantic hand written


At last I want to show you another snap shot of my Christmas Greetings card.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  I hope you liked my Christmas project and remember to 
leave some love and click on the blogger link to follow the blog!


  

No comments: