Monday, November 9, 2015

Autumn Blessings with LGS & DCWV...........

Happy November  everyone.  Welcome to the second reveal of the month.  
Today I am sharing my latest Let's Get Sketchy creation with you.  This month we are trying something new over at LGS.  We are incorporating 2 mood boards each month to go along with our sketches.  We do hope that you are as excited about these changes as we are.

Below is our first moodboard for the month of November.  Don't you just love the Fall colors!  Using this mood board gave me a chance to something different than normall.

Board
 Sketch

This new Harvest House Stack from DCWV is perfect for this board!!
Lot's of orange, yellow and brown....

Autumn Blessings


The sketch and moodboard gave me a lot of inspiration, so much that I wanted to do 
something different with this Reveal
For my background I just DCWV burlap, a die from Tim Holtz, Color Blooms from 
Prima Marketing and Pschitt from Kesi-art.

I changed the sketch from Laëtitia completly, some parts I moved to the left and some parts
I moved to the right. I hope you can still see the sketch in it.
I want to thank Laëtitia you brought me in a crafty mood again......

I want to get you closer to my layout so here are some snap shot of my layout
"Autumn Blessings"


 



 Thanks so much for stopping by, please head on on over to LGS to play along!

P.S.
We are also having a blog hop in December
Here are the details so far
 
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your photo!! What kind of paper did you print out the photo on? It looks like card stock?! Beautiful layout! Thank you for sharing!

Astrid Zwaan said...

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for your sweet words....I printed the photo on Cardstock (white)!!

Unknown said...

Gaaf die burlap achtergrond Astrid! Ik vindt de smal toelopende strip ook een heel leuk opvallend detail. Heel mooie layout!