Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Sneak Peak Precious Memory Box..............

Today I want to show you a Sneak Peak from my Precious Memory Box that 
I'm making for my DT Spot at Scrapplezier.nl
For this project I used the gorgeous papercollection "O so Lovely" from Kaisercraft,
including Kaisercraft flowers, collectables and pearls.

Lets have a closer look :

Look how gorgeous the colors are in this collection, very romantic and you can use it 
for a lot of  occasions!!! I love the light pink but also the hard pink and greenisch teal....
O So Gorgeous, actually, it's a real girls line but you can use it also 
for weddings or romantic landscapes, flowers etc etc.

 If you want to see more of this project please stay tuned at watch on May the 28th 
my blog and my blogpost on Scrapplezier.nl 

Thanks for watching!!!!

No comments: