Thursday, April 16, 2015

Adorable with DCWV......

Hello All, I'd like to show you a bright layout using the Little Miss Stack, 
For this layout I used a picture of my sweet gorgeous daughter "Sharon"

Adorable :
 This layout has a bunch of layers, first I started of with the pink tree rings sheet
on top of that I layered the white cardstock, on the left side of the white 
cardstock I used a black border rub-on, On the white cardstock I layerd 4 different
sheets of design paper, I also layerd my photo.

 Let's have a closer look: 

Products I used: 
DCWV The Little Miss Stack, Kaisercraft pearls, Prima Marketing flowers and
wood icons, Kesi-art title die, Sizzix butterfly die, Pink Paislee butterfly stamp, 
Imaginarium Designs chipboard border, Bazzill cardstock, black rub-on 

 I hope you enjoyed looking at my layout!
Have a wonderful & creative day. 

No comments: